As Fee managers, we have provided asset management, property management and disposition services for government, institutional, non-profit, and private owners. We manage multi family units including suburban garden, urban high rise, student, HOA’s, Section 8, and tax credit properties.
By many in the field, Leaders has been labeled a "rescue" company with the ability to quickly assess and correct management issues. The State of Texas has taken note of this ability when appointing Leaders as temporary custodian of an asset while court proceedings were taking place at the ownership level. As any client of Leaders can substantiate, "We manage your assets as if they were our own." This philosophy has served our organization well over the years and no doubt will continue to be the foundation for our future successes.
A dedicated group of individuals still remain as team members today whose expertise range from rehabilitation assets to new construction as well as from distressed properties to high profile communities. To put it simply, Leaders can (and does) manage all types of assets with all types of needs.
As Our many years of experience enable us to design a unique and specific approach to each managed property
- Rent Collection and bad debt management
- Reviewing and paying all property expenses
- Accounting for all property income, expenses, assets and liabilities
- Developing and maintaining the Management Plan
- Establishing a property specific marketing strategy and rental policy
- Preparation of operating, major maintenance an capital improvement budgets
- Negotiation of contracts for quality services and supplies at the best price
- Actively monitoring market conditions
- Setting and reviewing rental rates weekly
- Building, grounds and equipment maintenance programs
- Staff management and training
- Maintaining good resident and public relations
Due Diligence and the "Owner's Mentality":
Our "Owner's Mentality" shows in the way we approach and evaluate a property for potential acquisition for our client.
- A unit by unit walk through inspection and assessment
- Exterior physical inspection
- Vendor contract review
- Thorough rent roll analysis
- Complete lease file audit
- Demographic analysis
- Market survey and competition shopping
- Other sources of income and fee analysis
- Historical and current financial statement review
- Staffing assessment and review
- Utility review and metering assessment
- Insurance and risk review assessment
- Real Estate taxes and assessment analysis
- Property needs assessment
- Recommended capital budget
- Operating performance budget
"Enhancing Assets and Increasing Profits"
We have the experience and expertise to plan and manage major remodeling and constructions projects. Additionally, we have successfully completed both small and large exterior and interior rehabilitation that served to maximize income and reposition a property's place within its market.
- Evaluation of alternatives
- Project conceptual design
- Bid supervision
- Construction management
- Construction project accounting